As a Slated intern, you'll be working closely with the team on a wide range of tasks involving communicating with our filmmaker community, reviewing film projects and helping review the Slated website. Slated is a startup entrepreneurial environment, so you will be exposed to all aspects of our business including film finance, marketing, community management, quality control in the assessment of films, people and the website in general.
- Directly assist the team on initiatives including assessing and approving film projects, community relations, and quality control on new site features.
- Develop efficient practices while working with the filmmaker and investment community to understand their needs.
- Assist with research to maintain our database of industry professionals.
- Work with social media and other online marketing.
Things we're looking for
- A love for film, some film industry experience a plus
- Computer-savvy with an understanding of social networking (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, blogging)
- Desire to work in a tech start-up environment - this will be a hands-on experience
- Ability to multi-task, learn quickly, stay organized and work well with a small team
This is a part-time internship with eligibility to receive academic credit.
NOTE: This position is for candidates living in the NY Metro area.
Please email resumes to with "Intern" in the subject line. We are looking to hire ASAP.