Agreement Regarding Electronic Consent and Electronic Delivery of Documents
I agree that any time I click or have clicked on an “I Agree,” “I Consent” or other similarly worded button or entry field on the website (the “Site”) sponsored by Slated, Inc. (together with its affiliates, “Slated”) with my mouse, keystroke or other device, my agreement or consent is legally binding and enforceable against me and is the legal equivalent of my handwritten signature on an agreement that is printed on paper. I agree to be bound by any affirmation, assent or agreement that I transmit, or have transmitted, to or through the Site by computer or other electronic device, including internet, telephonic and wireless devices, including but not limited to any consent I give or have given to receive communications from Slated solely through electronic transmission.
I understand that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any notices, disclosures, forms, privacy statements, reports or other communications (collectively, “Communications”) may be delivered by electronic means, such as by e-mail or through the Site. I consent to electronic delivery as described in the preceding sentence. In so consenting, I acknowledge that e-mail messages are not secure and may contain computer viruses or other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems or may be intercepted, deleted or interfered with, with or without the knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. I also acknowledge that an e-mail from Slated may be accessed by recipients other than me and may be interfered with, may contain computer viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other systems. I understand that Slated gives no warranties in relation to these matters.
I further understand and agree to each of the following:
- As long as my consent remains in effect, Slated may provide all Communications to me electronically in lieu of providing paper Communications.
- Hardware and software that I will need. Electronic Communications may be provided to me via e-mail and/or the Site. In order to view and retain the Communications, my computer hardware and software must, at a minimum, be capable of accessing the Internet, with connectivity to an Internet Service Provider or any other capable communications medium, and with software capable of viewing and printing a *.pdf file created by Adobe Acrobat. Further, I must have a personal e-mail address capable of sending and receiving e-mail messages to and from Slated. To print the documents, I will need access to a printer compatible with my hardware and the required software.
- If these software or hardware requirements change in the future, Slated will notify me through the Site.
- To facilitate these services, I must provide Slated with my current e-mail address and update that information as necessary. Unless otherwise required by law, I will be deemed to have received any electronic Communications that are sent to the most current e-mail address that I have provided to Slated.
- Slated will not assume liability for non-receipt of notification of the availability of electronic Communications in the event my e-mail address on file is invalid, my e-mail or Internet service provider filters the notification as “spam” or “junk mail,” there is a malfunction in my computer, browser, Internet service and/or software, or for any other reasons beyond the control of Slated.